Michael, Rob, Evan, and Pax gather for another after dinner conversation sparked by what they’ve been reading, watching, thinking about, and – new with this episode – listening to. Discussions start from the following topics, but meander:
- Relationships with music
- Books like the Don Camillo stories by Giovanni Gerserchi, the Jane Austen detective series by Stephanie Barron, Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files, and The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle.
- Comics like Aster of Pan by Merwan Chabane and Joshua Williamson’s Flash run.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters and movies about Queen Elizabeth I.
- TV shows like The Clone Wars, The Expanse Season 2, Jeremy Brett’s Sherlock Holmes, Stanley Tucci’s Searching for Italy, Queen’s Gambit, WandaVision, and the 90s Flash series.
- And finally, real talk about Family, Loss, Identity, and Spring.